Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Looking for my second-wind!

Short update:

Departure time is T-minus twelve and a half hours. I'm apparently supposed to get some sleep during that time. That said, I still have to:
  1. organize my suitcases (everything is set aside, and loosely packed in, but I need to make sure I've got everything, and tuck in my 'final' items
  2. find and pack my 'carry-on' tote for the bus
  3. clean out my refrigerator and take out the resulting garbage
  4. take out the recycling
  5. clean bathroom
  6. sweep and steam floors
  7. changes sheets on my bed
  8. tidy up the rest of my apartment
Sure it sounds silly to worry about cleaning up when I'm not going to be around for so long, but there is nothing I hate more than coming home to a mess. After sleeping in hotel rooms for so long I am just going to want to relax in my clean apartment, and sleep in fresh sheets. It's the little things...

So, it's 10:00pm. My energy is at an all time low. When I was in university I was my most productive after 10:00pm. I am learning the hard way that I am no longer the vivacious, energy filled person I was five years ago.

And now to get back to the last minute to-do list....

No comments:

Post a Comment