"Burgers: cheeseburger, hamburger, pizza burger, chicken burger, fish burger"
"Chicken: 1/4 chicken, fried chicken, chicken strips, chicken nuggets, chicken wings"
"Sandwiches: BLT, grilled cheese, club, chicken, egg"
"Poutine: traditional, extra cheese, italian poutine, chicken poutine, clam poutine"
"Fish: fish and chips, deep-fried clams, scallops and chips"
...you catch my drift.
Anyhow, I couldn't take another deep-fried meal, so tonight I decided I would order the "Chicken Salad". Imagine my excitement when a large platter was brought my way. Upon closer inspection, however, I discovered that it was nothing but a pile of (soggy) lettuce, which some shaved chicken tossed in, and drenched in mayonnaise. I can't imagine anyone actually eating it all. Needless to say I did not take the leftovers home with me.
On that note, I think I may have to rinse my mouth again. I can't seem to get rid of the taste of mayonnaise in my mouth...
No comments:
Post a Comment